My husband bought me a bike last Friday!! We got it at Target and I was so excited that when we walked out of the store, I immediately hopped on the bike and rode around the Target parking lot! I'm sure I looked like a ding bat, but I don't care! I also got a cute little bell that I attached to it. I love to ride my bike and ring the bell. I feel like a 9 year old again!
I tried finding a helmet, but apparently I must have a big head because none of the helmets at Target fit me. I'll be checking out a bike shop soon. I want a pink one.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Shan,
How fun! I'm so glad to hear that you're a safety girl and are planning on getting a helmet!
Your bike sounds similar to mine. Mine has a bell too, whenever I ring my bell it makes me feel like a giddy school girl. Enjoy!
Shelly
Post a Comment