Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crash!

Welp, I got rear ended 2 days ago and have nice shiner under my left eye from whacking my head on the steering wheel (OUCH!).

No, my husband does not abuse me. (I'm going to tell people I got into a barroom brawl, to make me sound tough).

I was being pitiful for the last two days, but now I'm doing better. Of course the house is a complete disaster because I haven't felt like cleaning, but maybe tonight I can re-establish some semblance of order.

Why do I get in so many car accidents?
1988-was in a car that got t-boned

1996-hit someone head on (at a low rate of speed, thank goodness, but it totaled my friend's car)

2002-was hit by cute boy who was not amused that I told him he should take me out to dinner (pre-Kevin days)

2002-2 weeks after the other 2oo2 wreck, on my birthday in my 2 week old car. I rear ended a guy, and he was creepy and asked me out. (I said no.)

2006-got rear ended twice by the same person in NYC, on the way home from our honeymoon

2007-car got backed into by my brother (that one was kind of funny)

and now 2008-got rear ended, and my bumper is being replaced so that dent from when my brother rear ended me last year will be taken care of

Ok, that's 7 accidents, 2 were my fault. I don't need anymore thank you.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I need a picture of this eye of your's. Glad you are alright.