Geez, my mind is reeling today! I have to empty some of it out.
First, my husband has been mad at me all morning. Why? Because he had a dream that I was pressuring him to do too much! No fair!
Stanley Steemer is coming to clean my carpet today. I hope the person coming doesn't murder me. I am always worried that the cable guy, mailman, or anyone who comes to my house is plotting to murder me because they know I'm in the house alone. I can't wait to start work next week. I really need to stop watching true crime TV.
As for the aforementioned "starting work next week": the end of my 4-week long time off is over soon. It's bittersweet. I feel I've made good use of my time, with a nice mix of relaxing and tackling some junk on my to-do list. I am excited about working though. My new job is a FaBuLoUs opportunity for me, and I'm making good moola. Plus the people there seem really cool and they have the Keurig coffee maker. What more could a girl want?
Oh, Stanley Steemer is here now. Good. They don't look like murders. But then again, neither did the Green River killer....
Ahhh, the sound of my carpet being cleaned.
Anyway. I started a list of books I want to read. Holy cow. It's long, and I've only just started it. I guess that's going to be consuming a lot of my time. I love to read, I just wish I could read more than 5 or so pages without getting drowsy.
Some of you may recall that I was going to start my paralegal education in March. Welp, that is on the back-burner now, as my new job provides me with an excellent opportunity; they'll pay for me to go back to school. A wise person once told me not to pay for anything that someone else will pay for. Sounds a little schiesty, but hey, they wouldn't offer it unless they wanted to.
So, more on the baby thing. My BFF Shelly just had a beautiful sweet daughter, and emailed me about my "do I want to have kids" blog, and she really has me convinced. Also my awesome mother-in-law's comment about being supportive was really a nice reminder that we have family who cares about us, and that we wouldn't be in this totally alone. Wow. There are some good people out there.
That's it for now.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment