Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week wrap-up

So this week wore me out. I slept SO hard last night and slept in so late this morning. I'm hoping that with time I'll adapt to my new schedule (which, by the way, isn't a tough one...it's just new to me.) I'm positive I'll be ok, because nothing is ever as hard as it seems as first. On the upside, I love my new job. After the first week I've confirmed what I had hoped to be true...that I'm really going to be happy there. I don't expect perfection, as that is unrealistic, but I'm generally positive about this move. Now my challenge is to be patient with myself in learning a new industry and again, getting used to being a working girl.

Kevin has been particularly nice to me, bringing me congratulatory flowers, letting me take naps, getting me a glass of water when I was too tired to move, etc. I really found myself a keeper in Kevin. I am so grateful for him and he is truly my rock whether he knows it or not. I am feeling so blessed that I am lucky enough to have his support, and it's not just lip service...he's proven himself to be devoted to me. I never doubted that anyway. (If you're reading this Kevin, I love you.)

I guess there's not much else to say, as I've been so focused on just one thing this week. I'm still tired, but I'm happy.

No comments: